Wednesday 3 February 2016

Music Monthly

Towards the end of last year, I read a description of someone's music ranking system. Apparently they kept track of their top ten songs each day, and then made a list at the end of the year. I thought that sounded interesting and decided to give it a go myself. Now, I didn't do it every day and I don't think I ever had a full ten favourite songs but I thought a monthy round-up would be worthwhile. So here it is: 

Two Magicians (Greg Russell, Ciaran Algar) - 10 points
No Doubling Back (Jason Mraz) - 10 points
Luck Be a Lady (Guys and Dolls) - 10 points 
Brave (Sara Bareilles) - 10 points
Oh Cecilia (The Vamps) - 10 points
Shenandoah (Peter Hollens) - 10 points
Stars (Collabro) - 10 points
 Who Am I? (Will Young) - 9 points
Friend Like Me (Ne-Yo) - 9 points 
Fight Song (Popchoir) - 9 points
Topsy Turvy (Hunchback of Notre Dame) - 9 points
Sit Down You're Rocking the Boat (Guys and Dolls) - 9 points
Pop 101 (Marianas Trench, Anami Vice) - 9 points
I Won't Give Up (Peter Hollens) - 9 points
I See the Light (Peter Hollens, Evynne Hollens) - 9 points 
 UB2 (Bend it Like Beckham) - 8 points
Boy Band Parody (Jon Cozart, Peter Hollens) - 8 points
Bad Day (Daniel Powter) - 8 points
American Girls (Counting Crows) - 8 points
Wake Up Little Susie (Everly Brothers) - 8 points
Air Guitar (McBusted) - 8 points
About You Now (Skipinnish) - 8 points 
Look at Us Now (Bend it Like Beckham) - 7 points
Nerdy (Busted) - 7 points
A Thousand Miles (Vanessa Carlton) - 7 points
Lucky (Britney Spears) - 7 points
Maybe Tomorrow (London Music) - 7 points
Girl Perfect (Bend it Like Beckham) - 6 points
Tough Love (Bend it Like Beckham) - 5 points
Mine, Mine, Mine (Pocahontas) - 4 points 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Kindred Like Me

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...